Whether you’re a seasoned survey taker, or this is brand new to you, take a look at our Survey Support to make sure you get the most out of taking surveys with Qmee.
Qmee Survey House Rules…
- Always answer honestly – this means we can continue to provide you with more surveys that are relevant to you.
- Don’t rush – if you don’t have time to complete the survey in the time required, please don’t try to rush through it.
- Complete the survey once it’s been opened – once you’ve started a survey, please don’t leave it to complete later; the survey will most likely ‘time out’ and will be deemed as unsuccessful
- Only open one survey – you can only have one survey open at a time; if you open a new survey, the original survey will be automatically closed.
- Only use one device – make sure you complete a survey on the same device that you started it on; if you try and carry on a survey on a different device, the survey provider may class this as ‘suspicious activity’. This is because it may look like you’re trying to complete the same survey more than once.
- Use a valid internet connection – if you’re using a VPN, proxy or Tor, please make sure you turn it off before taking a survey; our survey providers are less likely to decline your survey if you’re using a valid IP connection.
- Don’t use offensive language – it is not tolerated by our survey providers and will result in an immediate ban. Some of our providers have a zero-tolerance policy towards fraudulently completed surveys. This will result in an immediate ban with no warning.
- Do not create multiple Qmee accounts – please don’t create multiple Qmee accounts to try and get access to more surveys. You’re still only permitted to have one Qmee account as per our terms. There are plenty of survey opportunities available to everyone.
- Do not keep changing your Qmee survey profile – make sure it’s correct and up to date, but be sensible. If you change it too often, it will be seen as fraudulent. This will mean you won’t get new surveys.
Qmee’s Hints & Tips…
- Receiving survey rewards – if you successfully complete a survey, please be aware that our survey providers may take a while to process your survey. So, don’t panic if your reward doesn’t show in your piggybank straight away. In some instances it may take up to two hours.
- “Speeding through” – if you speed through the survey and don’t answer honestly or consistently, the survey providers may consider this as trying to game the system and may end the survey.
- More surveys – if you can’t finish a survey, don’t worry, there will be other survey opportunities available for you.
- Information given – if you do not qualify for a survey but have already given some answers, your information will not be used by the provider (or by us).
- Unsuccessful surveys – if your survey is deemed as unsuccessful, it can mean you didn’t quite fit the criteria they were looking for or you were answering the questions too quickly or inconsistently.
- Surveys that are ‘no longer available’ – if you have a survey that is ‘no longer available’, it means that the provider already has enough respondents for that particular survey or they have closed the survey. Sometimes a survey can be ended whilst you’re still answering questions. Remember, if this happens none of your information is kept (and all of the advice above always applies).
- Answering the same questions – as we have multiple survey partners trying to match different people to different surveys, you may come across some of the same questions in more than one survey.
- Declined surveys – if a survey you’ve clicked on/attempted is showing as “Declined” on your Surveys tab. Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that you have declined the survey; it means that the survey provider has declined it. Take a look at our blog that explains the reasons why your survey may have been declined.
- Contacting us – if you need to contact us regarding a survey, please let us know the category of the survey, the reward amount, the URL of the page (if possible) and the approximate time you started. If you notice an error, a screenshot will help us identify the issue.
If you have any questions, or you’d like your survey profile removed as part of the GDPR regulations, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com.