Job Vacancies at Qmee
We employ IT and customer service staff in the UK. If you're interested in working for us, check out the current opportunities to join the Qmee Team below. Send your CV and a cover letter explaining the skills you have, why you feel you'd be right for Qmee, and what you feel you'd bring to the company to email@example.com.
You are someone who has a a strong degree in computer science, mathematics or similar and a number of years engineering experience. You have experience in or a strong interest in any of the following areas of computer science:
- distributed systems
- queues and messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- stream processing (Samza, Spark, Storm)
- machine learning
- Mastery of a programming language like Python or Java, but consider yourself a polygot programmer with experience in many others. (our current technology stack includes Ruby, Node.js, Scala and Go)
- Industry experience building robust & scalable systems.
- Experience with cloud systems both PAAS (e.g. Heroku) and IAAS (e.g. AWS)
- Strong knowledge of data storage and analysis
Start date: ASAP
Location: Reading, UK